At J&F Gemelli, we try our best to accommodate all of our guests’ schedules; however, our stylists book out several weeks in advance. As a result, if there is a specific day or time you prefer, we recommend booking your appointment a few weeks in advance or making multiple future appointments to ensure you get your desired day & time.
We welcome walk-in guests, however, based on our availability, there may be a waiting period or you may need to schedule an appointment for a later day or time.
- A non-refundable deposit is required for all NEW Chemical Services as well as any future appointments that require 3 or more service hours; these include: Color, Foils, Balayage or Blonding Treatments, Keratin Treatments & Brazilian Blowouts.
- The deposit is $100, it will hold your appointment and go towards your service the day of.
- We require 48-hour notice for all Chemical Service cancellations (see full cancellation policy below)
The prices for all our services reflect, in part, the time allotted for each guest; therefore our regular menu pricing also applies to children’s services. This is a salon policy and is not left to the stylists discretion.
J&F Gemelli understands that sometimes schedules change & emergencies arise, therefore we request at least 24-hour notice when canceling or rescheduling a haircut appointment and 48-hour notice when canceling or rescheduling a chemical service.
- Appointments canceled outside of the required timeframe or for which guests are a “No Show” will incur a charge of 50% of the service amount.
- Appointments made within 24 hours may be canceled or modified at least 4 hours prior to the appointment time in order to avoid a charge of 50% of the service amount.
- Excessive Cancellations or “No Shows” may require a deposit or credit card to hold future appointments or you may be referred to another salon.